DATES:from 26th January 2017 to 29th January 2017
WHERE: Barcelona, Spain
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
- Accomodation in Barcelona at CASA GRACIA http://www.casagraciabcn.com/
- A Guided Tour of Barcelona in English
- Entrance to the monumental area of Parc Guell
- 3 Photography Workshops
- Practice low-light photography with tripods
- International Attendance Certificate
- 2 Team Leaders
WHY SHOULD I TAKE PART IN?
- Learn to work in an international team.
- Workshop by Yan Pekar + Baptiste Rutko
- Workshop organized by Institut D’Estudis fotografics de Catalunya
- Practice low-light photography with tripods with Yan Pekar
- 1 photo per each participant will be published with his credits by Barcelona Travel Magazine
- 20 photos published by Let me Italian you
- International Visibility
- International Experience
To see the photos realized by the participants:
To see the full gallery of the project:
To read the references of the last participants:
After the great success of the first edition, Let me Italian you is proudly ready to launch the second edition of DISCOVER BARCELONA.
DISCOVER BARCELONA is an innovative project whose purpose is to make the participants live a professional experience for those who love photography and video making.
The main goal of the project is to valorise and promote the magic city of Barcelona, in Spain, trough photos, reportage, videos made by photographers from different places of the world. DISCOVER BARCELONA wants to enrich the professional and academic path of the photographer, moreover it wants to enrich his portfolio.
DISCOVER BARCELONA is supported by Instituto Italiano de Cultura de Barcelona.
The tour of Barcelona is organized in collaboration with a professional guide who has the role to let discover and know all the beauties of Barcelona thanks guided tours. Furthermore, agenda will be enriched with the visit of the most beautiful sites: Parc de Montjuïc, Placa de Espanya, Parc Guell, Barceloneta, Port Vell, Bunker del Carmen - Turó de la Rovira .
In order to improve participants’ professional and academic skills, there will be three workshops and one shooting with models:
- Workshop "Street Photography" organized by the famous Institut D’Estudis fotografics de Catalunya;
- Workshop "Fashion Photography" organized by the photographer Baptiste Rutko. Make-up Artist: Julls Make Up. Shop for the clothes: Ropateca
- Workshop Meaningful photography - how to be "here and now organized by the photographer Yan Pekar.
- Outdoor Photo Shooting with models:
- Cristina Lopez: Instagram - Youtube - Facebook - Website
- Tania Dahuabe: Instagram
- Anastassiya Barybina: Instagram
- Nanny Fabrega: Instagram
- Yuliya Herrera: Instagram - Facebook
- Fashion designer: Nuevemi Barcelona (website - Facebook) & Anna Karapetyan Couture (Facebook)
- Make up artist: Isabella Rubartelli (Instagram) - Anahit Karapetyan (Instagram) - Rebecca Sorolla (Instagram)
Exclusively for this edition: a practice low-light photography with tripods with Yan Pekar in order to learn how to take the best night pictures!
How is DISCOVER BARCELONA organized and what is its output?
The role of participant is to take photos of Barcelona’s beauties during each guided tours. You will work alone or in pair (your fellow could be one your friend). The project lasts 4 days.
Here you are the agenda:
Thursday 26 January
09:00 – 09:30 Opening & Welcoming to Discover Barcelona
10:30 – 12:30 Workshop “Street Photography” at Institut D’Estudis fotografics de Catalunya
16:00 – 19:00 Practice low-light photography with tripods in Bunker del carmel with Yan Pekar
Friday 27 January
09:30 – 11:00 Workshop "Fashion Photography" with Baptiste Rutko
11:30 - 15:00 Walking in Barceloneta
16:30 – 19:00 Visit of Parc de Montjuïc + Placa de Espanya
Saturday 28 January
10:30 – 13:00 Visit of Parc Guell
15:30 – 17:30 Workshop “Meaningful photography - how to be here and now" with Yan Pekar
Sunday 29 January
10:00 – 12:30 Visit of Parc de la Ciutadella and shooting with models
12:30 – 13:00 Issue of Attendance certificates and Good bye
At the end of the project, it will be released to each participant the Attendance certificates signed by Let me Italian you and all its partners: Institut D’Estudis fotografics de Catalunya, Yan Pekar, Baptiste Rutko.
Plus, in order to make more visible the job done during the project, each participant will give 20 photos with his credits to Let me Italian you and then he will see one photo published by Barcelona Travel Magazine (150K followers),and from our official Instagram account @letmeitalianyou and Flickr account Let me Italian you.
Further, Discover Barcelona is supported by Andrey Guest List, free guest list to the best night clubs of Barcelona.